- Please do not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for 8 hours before your appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany you to the clinic, remain during the procedure, and drive you home.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing with short sleeves and comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Please do not wear makeup on the day of surgery.
- If you take routine medications, please check with our staff before your surgical date for instructions.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed before your surgery.
- No smoking before surgery – Please quit smoking as soon as possible after making your appointment.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, or digestive issue, please notify the clinic.
Post Operative Guidelines
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the procedure.
- Have some ice packs/gel packs on hand for swelling after surgery.
- Purchase soft foods to eat after your procedure: pasta, porridge, vegetables, or scrambled eggs.
- Use straws or sippy cups for fluids while the anaesthetic is wearing off.
- Lip balm can be used to prevent your lips from cracking.