An hour or two before the test, you should fill your bladder with adequate fluids. If you over hydrate your sample will become too dilute and and the test will need to be repeated.
Urine drug screen – should I pee before?
- Update to all TMG patients regarding our COVID-19 Pandemic Measures
- So you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine. What now?
- Open letter to all TMG patients regarding COVID-19 Pandemic Measures
- Take a Look at Our TV Ad !
- Influenza Vaccine 2020
- Darwin Doctor Phil – Champion of Champions!
- There maybe NO “Flu Season” in the Top End
- Dust Mite Allergy and the Top End dread
Stay up to date
Put the code for newsletter signup here