An hour or two before the test, you should fill your bladder with adequate fluids. If you over hydrate your sample will become too dilute and and the test will need to be repeated.
Urine drug screen – should I pee before?
- Skin Cancer Prevention: Summer is the perfect time for checking signs of skin cancer
- Thrive Magazine #2
- The Role of a GP in Chronic Disease Management
- National Stroke Week: Become a F.A.S.T Hero
- Thrive Magazine #1
- National Diabetes Week, 12th to 18th: Awareness is the first step to change
- Regular Health Checks: Your health concerns are still our number one priority
- Flu Vaccines for 2020
Stay up to date
Put the code for newsletter signup here