An hour or two before the test, you should fill your bladder with adequate fluids. If you over hydrate your sample will become too dilute and and the test will need to be repeated.
Urine drug screen – should I pee before?
- National Diabetes Week, 12th to 18th: Awareness is the first step to change
- Regular Health Checks: Your health concerns are still our number one priority
- Flu Vaccines for 2020
- Update to all TMG patients regarding our COVID-19 Pandemic Measures
- So you have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine. What now?
- Open letter to all TMG patients regarding COVID-19 Pandemic Measures
- Take a Look at Our TV Ad !
- Influenza Vaccine 2020
Stay up to date
Put the code for newsletter signup here