We assist companies in developing Drug and Alcohol Management Policies (DAMPs)
In response to the serious risk to health at workplace due to the use of illicit drugs and alcohol, our medical centre at Darwin has implemented a response program. To enhance our drug and alcohol testing and assist companies with developing and interpreting their own Drug and Alcohol Management Policy (DAMP), Territory Medical offers a Medical Review Officer (MRO). Dr Dimitri Andropov is member of AMROA with knowledge and understanding of:
- Alcohol and other drug testing testing procedures and methodologies
- Interpretation of test results including alternative medical explanations for laboratory confirmed test results as well issues relating to adulterated and substituted specimens
- Pharmacology of illicit drugs
- Ethical and privacy issues surrounding workplace drug and alcohol testing
- Laboratory methodology and quality control
- Legislation and recommended standards in regards to A&OD programs
- Substance abuse disorders and their management
- Fitness for work and other medical related safety issues
We help you create a safe and healthy workspace
Our MRO officer takes each case with an individualised approach to create a customised management policy helpful for your business.
We help your business in providing expert support and appropriate policies for ensuring risk-free environment in your workspace leading to enhanced job productivity and a healthier workforce.
We also encourage all businesses to educate their employees on drug and alcohol testing and proactively involve in their employee’s well-being.