Our medical centre offers a range of childhood health assessment services including pre-schooling screening and vaccinations. Our interdisciplinary team of doctors and medical professionals would make sure your child receives all the necessary pre-schooling health assessments and vaccinations are administered with utmost care and accuracy.
Our services include:
- Growth and development check as laid out in Personal Health Record
- Health assessment including screening and surveillance
- Immunisation information and vaccinations before schooling starts
- Nutritional consultation
What to expect for your child’s pre-schooling assessment?
- Mostly a health assessment document would be offered to you from the school. This document, School Entrant Health Questionaire, would have a range of questions based on your child’s health, family medical history and many more.
- We encourage all parents and carers to take this opportunity to express any concerns related to your child’s health.
- Our medical professionals would carry out the examinations and would decide if further tests are required.
- Based on the childhood health assessment records, further doctors would be referred to if any concerns are found before sharing the information with the school.